An extremely simple yet exceptionally delicious recipe that anyone can take on, Simon Rimmer's Cauliflower Kebabs. Marinated cauliflower matched with an array of fresh ingredients served on a warm flatbread creates a recipe that will simply get the table talking.
1) Firstly, create the perfect marinade by combining yoghurt, cumin, coriander, garlic powder and lime
2) Add the cauliflower to the marinade and leave in the fridge for an hour to soak up all of those wonderful flavours
3) Take the cauliflower out of the fridge and screwer with peppers
4) Place into a piping hot oven for 25 minutes
5) While cauliflower is cooking put together a simple mango salsa by combining mango, cucumber, red onion, parsley and a sprinkle of lime juice
6) To serve, slide the kabab onto the flatbread, spoon over the mango salsa and finish with a drizzle of sour cream
There we go, we now have a vibrant cauliflower kebab topped with fresh mango salsa in under 30 minutes.